Cycle Safe Dubai Membership
Join the team! Cycle Safe Dubai was established to bring together enthusiastic cyclists of all ages and abilities who wanted the opportunity to take up or continue cycling. CSD gives cyclists a chance to enjoy the sport with other like-minded people in a safe enjoyable environment and has created a supportive community for people in Dubai who love cycling. With weekly rides and monthly meet-ups cyclists can socialize on and off the saddle, as well as contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of CSD.
Whether you’re a pro or a first timer CSD has something for you.
For just 500Dhs per year CSD members receive a great range of benefits including:
- Free CSD official team kit
- Personalized CSD membership card
- Personalized wristband with your own number and emergency contact details for when you are riding or out and about
- 10% discount at Revolution Cycles on all House Brands (LOOK, BH, Ridley, Louis Garneau, Vermarc, White Lighting, Vision, Fi’zi:k)
- 10% discount at Costa Coffee
- 15% at The Grand Grill (discount excludes promotional days/nights, brunches and set menus)
- Free bike wash on your birthday at Revolution Cycles Dubai
- Water on all official CSD Rides
- Access to the Audi Support Car on all official CSD rides
- Invitation to join all CSD rides on Fridays and Saturdays
- Two free spin classes at Fitness First Motor City per month with Des
Join now to enjoy being part of Dubai’s growing cycling community!
Membership runs from December to December every year. New members joining from October onwards pay a reduced rate of AED250.
Additional CSD kit can be purchased for AED250.
Team Cycle Safe Dubai Club Shirts
Below is the sizing chart for the club shirts, please double check your sizing and confirm on the Team CSD application form.
I’m 48 years old, British expat and a QA Manager. I found out about CSD through Stewart from Revolution Cycles during a Revolution Night session at the Dubai Autodrome.
I’ve only been riding for 6 years (which isn’t long compared to some!) but I’ve already done an amazing ride from London to Paris!
My goal right now is just to continue getting faster and fitter!
I’m 48, I’m from Belgium and I’ve been in Dubai for 8 years now. I’ve been a cyclist for roughly 30 years and my achievements include being the University Champion in Belgium, twice, and I also once climbed Mount Ventoux in 1 hour and 37 minutes.
However at the moment my only goal is to remain fit and better my time in the Spinneys Dubai 92 Cycle Challenge which I’m very much looking forward too.
I’m 50 and I am from Germany, I’ve been in Dubai for eight years now. I’m a beginner, or at least I am now after a twenty year break, and have only got back into it now due to my girlfriend who was the one who introduced me to CSD.
My cycling highlights have to be cycling in the Alps, and mountain biking in Oman, two amazing experiences I suggest every cyclist should have.
My goals in cycling are to find friends, lose weight, get healthy and have fun; something that cycling will definitely help me to achieve.
I’m a 36 year old British expat and I’ve been in Dubai for an entire three years. I found out about CSD through a friend who mentioned it to me due to the fact that I’m a bit of a cycling veteran, having cycled for a good 10 years now.
I think my highlight would have to having completed the Spinneys Dubai 92 Cycle Challenge in 2013, and I only hope to continue getting faster and fitter as I keep on cycling.